Endeavour School

 Enrolment Information

Thank you for your interest in Endeavour School, we look forward to having you and your family as part of our Endeavour School community!

To enrol your child/children at Endeavour school please click on the link to our enrolment form below.

Please note that this enrolment form is for domestic students only, if you would like to enrol your child as an international student at Endeavour School please visit the following information page here.

It is advised that you check our school enrolment zone map here to make sure your permanent residential address is within our school boundaries. We cannot accept any students from outside of our school enrolment zone.

For more information regarding our school zone please see the following document:

Ministry of Education Enrolment Scheme Full Document 

If you live permanently within the Endeavour School zone and intend on enrolling your child at Endeavour School, we ask that you complete the online enrolment form as early as possible.

For new-entrant children, you will be contacted several weeks prior to your child's start date to arrange transition-to-school visits.  Endeavour School does not start students before their fifth birthday.  Please read through our New-Entrant Transition information page

Endeavour School Enrolment Form - Please click here to complete

Supporting Documentation

Along with a completed enrolment form, the following documentation is required prior to your child starting at Endeavour School:

  1. Eligibility:
    NZ Citizens - a copy of child's birth certificate or passport
    Australian Citizens - a copy of the child's passport
    All others - a copy of child's New Zealand Student Visa or New Zealand Residency Permit, including a copy of the date of entry to NZ stamp inside the passport

    IMPORTANT: this is the child's eligibility, not parents'  (ie: we cannot enrol a student based on their parent holding a Student Visa)

  2. Proof of your address (ie; current rental agreement, sale & purchase agreement, current power bill) - must be no older than 6 months.

  3. Immunisation records - the 'Immunisation Certificate' is no longer sufficient.  We are required to obtain the full list & dates of the individual immunisations your child has received.

    These can be found on the last page of their Well Child (Plunket) book (see example picture below). If you are unable to locate this, please ask your GP to provide a print-out of the 'Immunisation Status Report'.

    Immunisations completed overseas will need to be verified by a New Zealand Doctor and a copy provided to Endeavour School.

  4. Completed Digital Learning Agreement - as we use devices within our Learning Communities, it is important that parents/caregivers talk to their children about internet safety and using devices properly.  Should you choose not to complete the form, your child will be unable to use our devices at school.

The supporting documentation can be emailed to reception@endeavour.school.nz or brought into the school office for us to photocopy.

Not currently logged in.

2022 BOT Elections